What are Commissioning Services?
Commissioning is a systematic process verifying and documenting that a buildings, plants or facility and all its systems, subsystems, modules and assemblies are installed, tested and operate to designed specifications and can be maintained fit for operational purposes.
DesignPro Consultancy commissioning experts provide full services for
- Maintenance instruction
- Design review, and environmentally sustainable design services for various project types, including
- Office buildings
- Corporate headquarters
- Data centers
- Manufacturing and Production facilities
- Tenant interiors
- Sports arenas
- Residential buildings
- Hotels and resorts
Our commissioned buildings provide a range of benefits, including optimal performance and reliability, proven safety, enhanced occupant comfort, lower energy consumption, a low carbon footprint, cost savings for both construction and operation, and improved maintenance and function of systems.
Our commissioning services verify that our clients’ projects are correctly designed and installed, fully tested and commissioned, and able to be maintained for optimal operational efficiency. Our commissioning process applies engineering techniques and procedures to check, inspect, and test operational components and verify the operation of engineering systems often under simulated conditions prior to occupancy or being put into full operation.
We work across many industries and have built a comprehensive commissioning process for many services systems, including specialist installations for mission critical facilities. Our ability to meet deadlines and budgets is evident in our many successfully completed projects.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Commissioning plans and reports
- Commissioning reviews for equipment maintenance and serviceability
- Contract document reviews
- Construction submittal and sample reviews
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Installation verification
- Major equipment start-up observation and reviews
- Functional testing
- Operational performance testing
- Integrated systems testing
- Equipment performance warranty reviews
- Facilities operational and maintenance personnel training
- Post-acceptance activities
- Commissioning to meet environmental design standards including LEED, BREEAM, and Green Star
- Remote commissioning services
- Measurement and verification services
- Energy audits